It is a known fact that long traveling is usually stressful and tedious. Having a stressful trip should not be a part of your travel planning. When you travel in an economy or coach section in a plane for a longer period, it can be stressful and can cause harm to your health. You definitely tend to feel fatigue and experience all kinds of symptoms like vomiting, headache, body pain, desperation for water and uneasiness. So here are few tips to make yourself comfortable during your travel.
1. Drink lots of water and don't let yourself get dehydrated. You can also consume alcohol moderately.
2. You can wear ear plugs and also eye shades to prevent yourself from hearing any noise and also coming in contact with bright luminous lights.
3.Have a light meal and avoid junk foods. Take fruits, cheese and crackers in between your meals to have a filled feeling.
4. Ensure that you refill your water bottle frequently to consume enough water to fulfill your thirst.
5. Take extra care for your neck and back. Sitting in the plane for too long can cause neck and back pain. Ensure you have an additional pillow or cushion apart from the one given to you in the plane.
6.Moisturize your lips with a lip balm.
7.Prevent your skin from drying up by applying enough moisturizer to your hands and face.
8. Don't be sitting in the plane. Just have a small walk occasionally to have a good blood circulation.
9. Dress warm because the temperature of the cabin is usually set to 22 to 24 degrees Celsius.
10. Don't remove your makeup before taking rest since it will prevent your skin from losing moisture in the flight.
11. Yawn frequently or chew your gum or swallow your saliva to depressurize your ears.
12. Don't drink coffee before and during your flight.
13. Ensure that you have plenty of greens and carbohydrates before boarding the flight and see to it that you take a deep breath before boarding it.
14.Wear comfortable shoes and loose clothes. Make sure for every time zone you cross, you take rest which in turn will reset your body's condition and allow it to adjust to the new environment.
15. Have a small medicine kit with your medical records and insurance in case of any emergency a balanced diet and have a routine to keep healthy at all times.